This blog is a sounding board for Oldgolfdawg, a veteran chaser of the little white pea. It will be used to share his thoughts about golf in general, but it will concentrate largely on topics of interest to central Ohio golfers.


Thursday, March 25, 2010

Feedback from Facebook

Just wanted to relay some feedback received from Facebook friends concerning Oldgolfdawg's best-places-to-play guide:

Dennis Fiely -- For my money, Blacklick offers the best value. They've done a nice job of restoring the property to a more natural state.

Francis Hinchey -- Hey Dan: I'd give 3 dog treats to a Jack Kidwell layout Kings Mill in Waldo area. http://www.kingsmillgolf.com/

Oldgolfdawg's Facebook replies -- @Frank ... I'll put Kings Mill on my hope-to-play list. Thanks for the tip. ... @Dennis ... I've definitely got to give Blacklick another whirl. I always thought the prices there were very reasonable and I always liked hitting off those elevated tee boxes on some of the holes. ... Thanks for the feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment